Manlapene™ HDPE (High Density Polyethylene) Sheets are extruded using quality Polyethylene (PE) resins. The sheet or panel can be used as a very versatile building material. It is the best replacement to plywood and other (metal) materials, due to its many good properties and easy fabrication.
- Strong, sturdy and long lasting. Corrosion resistant.
- does not rot, rust, mould, swell.
- Easy to fabricate.
- Can be cut, routed, drilled and welded with standard tools.
- Chemical resistant.
- High impact resistance.
- Eco-friendly and 100% recyclable.
- Colours will not fade. Long warranty.
- Maintenance free
- Easy to clean.
- Oil & grease won’t stick to the surface
- Anti Graffiti.
- Can act as Sound Barrier.
- Fire/Heat retardant.
- Waterproof, UV protected.
- Termite resistant.
- Engineering grade.
- Food grade and FDA approved.
- Anti skid and extra smooth surface options.
Standard Size: 1,220 mm x 2,440mm
Standard Thickness: 1 mm - 40 mm
PE Granule Colors
Other colours are available upon request*
Enquiry for our product
Please let us know what you are looking for. Whether you need panels or a finished product, please leave a message below which will be forwarded to our sales people who are more than happy to assist you.